Thursday, May 28, 2015
HOME MADE ICE CREAM
800ml sweetened condensed milk (fat-free or regular) cold
900 ml whipping cream, cold
1. Place sweetened condensed milk in the fridge to keep cold
2. Beat cold heavy cream on medium in a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment (or using a hand mixer) until stiff peaks form.
3. Turn down the speed a little and pour the condensed milk into the whipped cream. (Stir in vanilla extract now if desired).
4. Now you have your ice cream base you can add in your desired flavors and fixing.
5. Place in a large resealable container and freeze at least 6 hours or overnight before eating.
Flavor your ice cream base
1. Strawberry cheesecake Ice Cream
Mix 2 cup cheesecake into 4 cups ice-cream base and add strawberry puree
2 Cookies and Cream Ice cream
Mix ⅔ cup crushed Oreo Cookies into 2 cups ice-cream base
3. Mango Ice cream
Mix Swirl 1/2 cup mango puree into 4 cups ice-cream base
4. Rainbow Cake Ice Cream
Mix 2 cup frosted Rainbow cake into 4 cups ice-cream base
5 Birthday Cake Ice Cream
Mix 2 cup frosted Funfetti cake (or cupcake) into 4 cups ice-cream base